Here are some shocking points of evidence…
1) I complain that the music in clothes shops is far too loud. I find it’s just too noisy and that is when I hurry towards Marks and Spencer for sanctuary.
2) I like watching the ‘Carry On’ films and I love Sid James and his infectious laugh.
3) I often say phrases like ‘what goes in the potty stays in the potty!’ and, today, I argued with one of my daughters over whether or not Princess Ana picks her nose (my daughter is obviously all for it as it justifies her own nose picking!)
4) My idea of letting my hair down is eating Tesco’s Sticky Toffee pudding whilst watching a comedy sitcom.
5) When I shop for a nice top, I don’t look to see if it makes me look bustier; I look to check that it doesn’t make me look 3 months pregnant.
Do you need to get a life? Are there some things about yourself you would rather hide?