1) It really bothers you that the bin men are now only going to collect your rubbish once a fortnight.
2) You watch things like ‘The Leader’s debate’ on T.V as opposed to some re-run of ‘Goggle Box’.
3) Most of your friends’ profile pictures are photos of their young children and there are more photos of children, than glasses of wine, on your Facebook timeline.
4) You no longer count the lines around your eyes because they have quadrupled in the last year.
5) You’re seriously thinking of buying expensive anti-wrinkle cream.
7) When the kind RAC rescue guy refers to you as a ‘YOUNG female on the road’ you know he feels sorry for you or you assume that he is partially sighted.
8) You regularly have to tell your mother to keep her voice down, in a public place, because she’s talking about someone who is standing close by.
9) Your mother can now laugh about the fact that beef mince with Branston pickle was one of your main meals as a child when ten years ago it was still a sensitive subject.
10) You have been caught out talking about how and when you do your ironing (thankfully with a close friend) and you promised each other you would never do it again.
11) You don’t like buying trainers anymore because the people who serve you look half your age.
12) You like listening to radio programmes such as ‘90s at 9’ and you remember when your local nightclub played 70s music.
13) Fewer people can remember your favourite children’s TV programme, ‘Jamie and the Magic Torch.’
14) You remember the 1987 hurricane because you had a day off from school.
15) Even though you were allowed to cross a busy road and walk to the local park when you were nine, there is NO WAY that you’re going to let your own children do the same.