It’s time for me to come clean…
1) If someone says they don’t like chocolate, I suspect that they’re secretly extraterrestrial.
2) A chocolate advent calendar warms my heart: that little chocolate Santa can get you through the cold dark mornings of December with a smile on your face.
3) I can’t look at a Twix or a Mars Bar and not lament the time when they were 24 and 25 pence each, ‘those were the [fat] days!’
4) I like sharing a dessert: I like the challenge of being able to sneak more chocolate onto my spoon without my companion (husband) noticing. It’s an important mission.
6) At university, I had to ask a lecturer to repeat the question that he asked me directly because, in my head, I was at the shop debating whether to buy either a Caramel or a Crunchie.
8) I have been known to pick up a cube of chocolate if it has dropped on the floor. The three second rule is very important, unless it has been dropped into a muddy puddle.
How would YOU define a chocolate addict?