1) No one can see those bags, that heavy concealer hides them beautifully.
2) That wedge of chocolate cake won’t make any difference to the scales in two days time.
3) You WILL remember to put the new clean bedding on your bed as soon as you get back from work and not when you go to bed at five to midnight. You won’t groan loudly at all!
4) It’s okay. Everyone checks their car three times before they leave it in a safe car park.
5) Those jeans HAVE shrunk in the tumble drier!
6) It IS okay to ask your toddler if she needs a wee 16 times in one hour.
7) It’s only one grey hair. No more will ever grow back in its place.
8) Everyone has a spider’s web in their house.
9) It’s okay to eat several bars of chocolate for breakfast, at Christmas.
10) Those scales are lying. They always have.
11) If you fart whilst walking in the park everyone will assume it’s your child.